Pet Sitting in
& La Plata County
Insured / bonded
Daytime Companion Services
- Pets kept in familiar environment
- No need to impose on friends and family
- Professional pet sitter has responsibility for both your pet and your home
- We love animals
- We have Emergency plans
- We Provide references on request
- Let us know your pet’s history and habits.
- Plan Ahead
- Prepare your home before you leave
- Always promptly let your pet sitter know that you made it home safe!
- How long are your visits?
- Are you experienced at medicating pets?
- What type of animals do you care for?
- What if I’m late returning home?
- How do I know my home is safe and my pets are in good hands?
Professional, customized, loving in-home care:
House sitting | Overnight stays | Pet exercise & more…
• PSI & NAPPS Member
• Durango Chamber of Commerce Member
• Insured & Bonded